Thursday, November 19, 2009

Library Fun Part 2

I'm considering checking out Going Rogue from the library out of sheer curiosity. (Also, why do I keep wanting to type it as Going Rouge? Do I secretly think Palin needs more makeup?) If I do, though, I need to find a good book with alcohol in the title to pair it with, so as to continue confusing the librarians. Perhaps It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita? (Or perhaps not, as the title alone makes me want to rethink ever having kids.)

I actually have a pretty significant list of books that I want to check out, but I think my next one is going to be Escaping North Korea. I've had this fascination with the country recently, and Will and I have watched a couple of documentaries about it - one about an American who defected during the Korean war, and another about two young gymnasts who were preparing for the mass games. It's fascinating, really. And a bit scary.

Also, I just googled "documentaries about North Korea" and am off to add new titles to our Netflix list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails