Sunday, November 8, 2009

Droid!

I got a Droid yesterday! And I'm super excited about it. I'd been wanting to get an iPhone but kept putting it off and off and just never got around to it. But then the Droid came out and I was talked into it. Verizon works better on campus than AT&T anyways, and I like how customizable the phone is. I've spent way too much time already using it and tweaking it and whatnot, and I'm sure there's a lot of tweak time in my future as well.

Now the REAL question is what to name it. Names I'm considering:

  • R2D2 - for obvious reasons

  • Lal - Data's daughter. I'm a bit hesitant to name it after someone that didn't "live" for more than a week, but I've always been a bit of a fan of the

  • C3PO - but he whines a lot

  • IG88 - but do I want to name my phone after an assassin?

  • something else I haven't thought of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails