1) Made a list of all the things I'm going to get done Week 1 of my summer leave, and figured out which one of those things I'm going to do on Monday.
2) Bought a new camera for our upcoming trip to Bangkok, Malaysia, and Thailand (my old camera was a Christmas present in 2003, so I figured I could justify getting an upgrade).
3) Bought a netbook for our trip as well. It's a 10 inch laptop that we'll use so that we don't have to carry around either of our big ones, and is supercute (and is also faster and has a larger harddrive than me regular laptop. The speed at which technology improves is kind of ridiculous.)
4) Did the first workout for Couch to 5k. A few friends and I are hoping to do the Disneyland 5k (you run through the park!) so I need to be able to keep up a 15 minute mile pace by my birthday.
5) Started watching season 3 of How I Met Your Mother, because, who doesn't need a little HIMYM in their life?
Finally, I bring you the first picture I took on my camera:
And a picture of Will using our supercute new laptop: