Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Third Floor Apartments

My suggestion: don't get a third floor apartment. Sure, you may be at the top of the building so you don't have to worry about anyone above you, but the catch is you have to walk up THREE FLOORS.


We're still in the slooooooooooooooow process of moving, since (a) we don't like walking up 3 floors, and (b) all of our stuff is in my grandmother's garage in Pflugerville so it takes a few trips to get stuff from there. Will brought back another load today and unloaded some of it earlier, and we got the rest tonight. At 10:30. HOURS after the sun had gone down. When it was still 90 degrees outside.

Three loads completely wiped me out. On the bright side, I will consider this my exercise for the semester! And I don't think I've fully expressed how amazing Will is, because he does this more than 3 times, at least once or twice a week, when the sun is out and it's close to (or over) 100.

Best. Husband. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails