Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chair Assembly

Today, with the help of my boss, I turned


into...



Because my office is actually a former student workroom and still has a student worker in it half the day, there wasn't a real desk or chair here. The plan was for me to order new ones once I got here, but the desk has been working out so far - it's the chair that had been a real pain in the rear (PUN!). So I hopped online and did some searching and found this one, leather, high-backed, and relatively cheap since it was on sale. It came in the mail yesterday and this morning we put it together.

In the grand scheme of things it's not that big a deal, but I'm still pretty proud. Just a word to the wise to anyone who may be putting a chair together soon: don't wear a skirt, because it makes the kneeling and sitting and squatting a little awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails